Saturday, November 16, 2013

7QT The Thankful Edition (Vol II)


Hello everyone!  Joining up with Jen and the others at Conversion Diary once again.  As we approach Thanksgiving, I've been thinking of so many things for which I am thankful.  And so to begin, this week I am so very thankful that someone in my family who faced a serious medical issue this past week and was in ICU at the hospital, is now healing and recovering at home.  She is such a prayer warrior and an amazing young woman and I am beyond grateful that God heard our cries and she is back on the mend.  
I am thankful to have a beautiful place to walk every day. It's good for my soul.

 

 

I'm thankful for the Chickadees feeding outside my kitchen window.  They just make me smile every time I see them!

I'm thankful for not one, but two beautiful churches nearby where my spirit is fed and I can find my peace. 

I'm thankful for this blog and to have a place where I can organize my thoughts and document a few highlights of this new life of mine.  As well, I'm thankful for any of you who take your time to read this blog!
I'm so very thankful for my family and friends.  I know I am beyond blessed by the people who love me, and that gift reminds me to offer prayers for those who are alone in this world. 
And finally, I am thankful for good books, hot tea, a cozy chair by the fire to read, the change of seasons, and the promise of spending time with the people I love.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

2 comments:

  1. And we, your readers, are thankful that you take the time to share your gift for creating visual images with your words and such beautiful photographic images of your new life. You have so many opportunities to feed your spirit with the beauty of God's creation that surrounds you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always so kind Donna. I appreciate you so much! My photo quality and editing is not what I would like...maybe one of these days...

    ReplyDelete