Thursday, September 19, 2013

Water water everywhere




One of the things that I love about our new home is the tap water!  I have never, ever tasted such pure clean water straight out of the tap.  It's crystal clear.  My dishes come out of the dishwasher sparkling clean and there are no hard water deposits on anything.  We joke, "would you like some Evian out of the tap?"  So, I decided to do a little research on our water supply and I am happy to report the following:  Our water supply comes from a lake which  is located in a small town near here in a "pristine, forested, watershed.  The lake provides some of the purest drinking water in the nation." Public access and recreational activities are prohibited to keep this water source as pure as possible.  Because it's such clean water, filtration is not even required.  Bottoms up!

No comments:

Post a Comment